Tuesday, January 29, 2013

18 year old red high heels


18 years old that year of spring, Accidental one day, I saw a pair of red shoes in the street.Tall, thin shoes, uppers and a long, narrow with a bow.The sun shone on it, the pan with a slight sheen, as if in I smiled.At the moment, I think it is very beautiful.So, I bought it.Redemptive hind, I put it in the most deep under the bed.Is reading high school, I wear high heels, teachers and parents are not allowed.Therefore, I for fear that others find out my secret.

But in the dream, I always wear those with bowknot red shoes go on both sides of the growth of soil ash cement road.The sun through the thick, thin broken pieces of the leaves, bit by bit embedded in thick faint green shade, and sometimes also in the wind chasing down over my red shoes.A long long road, only my red shoes are singing happily.

When I was a child, mother has several pair of high heels.While the mother is not at home in front of the mirror, I wear high heels, then walk around the room, to hear it sing.A little later, I love listening to the heels on the ground with a kind of clear rhythm sound.It sounds like rain falling from tile eaves in stone, tick tick, a pole; and as far away from the building floating under the sound of the piano, ding-dong ding-dong, crisp refreshing.

On sunny days, how I longed to put on her red shoes, and hear it as stone cliff shed like water voice!However, as a senior high student I, was the teacher always told: "not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes!Not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes!"To break through the fence, it takes a lot of courage!

But, I am young, in the dream, or broke through the fence.In a sunny little hot afternoon, the others were still nap in a dream, I wore a pair of butterfly rise and dance in a happy mood of the red shoes, from home quietly walking to the classroom.Just on the road, the first new joy shocks me, just think of the red shoes on the way out of the sound, like the oncoming, spring breeze hooves.

However, not long after, that feeling disappeared.And is the foot pain, as if who in the sole a dagger, through my lovely red shoes, make my feet at every step, it was cut.Then a short road, finally let I to the daughter of the sea dancing on the tip for the beloved prince that cuts skin pain experience little.I suddenly feel her great, next to the knife, but also on the prince continued to smile, smile, smile......

And I, a small camp followers, at this moment, just want to cry, cry, cry......

Pain is tolerable, I fear most is afraid to meet the teacher, students.A usually very good, very low-key girls, even openly in the campus wearing high-heeled shoes......If met, I dare not to think about the results.

With a knife cut pain, with the mood be very upset, I bite trismus, step by step to the front of the classroom, and stretch out the head to look, God, thank God, the classroom was a person all have no!Look, God did not treat me the suffering of the people.I ignored the pain, hurried to sit on his seat, long breathed a sigh of relief. Daffodile Heels Christian Louboutin Platform Suede Peach -Pink Pumps 160mm

The classes in the afternoon that day, I do not have a word to listen.I stared out the window at the leaves, began to miss those let me in the rugged mountain road or flat Avenue, can with the rise of free running shoes.The beautiful dream in my mind a long time, and finally in this sunny afternoon, my red shoes, I was that on tick, tinkling sound red shoes shattered.

The three class, three class, wearing red shoes I, sitting on the seat, intact.When the school bell agitation power my eardrum, everyone began to caper cheering, I still.Looking at the students have continued to walk out of the classroom, I silently waiting.Finally, quiet as full of flowers in the classroom, I stood up.My foot butterfly already suffocating.At this moment, the heart that was buried deep in the afternoon of a wish desperately to jump up: "take off the red shoes!Take off the red shoes!"

The once happy and free memory in the red shoes, carrying me to move outside the classroom, it's just not singing, leaving only the groaning linger in my ear.

When I take the campus gate, a familiar face to greet my eyes -- my former deskmate.My hands tightly, his face appeared a little sweat.My hands and wipe the sweat, and then smiled at her.Suddenly, she exclaimed and took a step back, staring at my feet look good after half a day, her eyes laughed at the crescent, then took my hand and said: "your shoes really beautiful, really admire you, dare to put it out!I also have a pair of beautiful high heels, but I only dare in her room wearing."

I hold her cry.Did not expect that conservative she, unexpectedly also have a pair of beautiful high heels!

There are two boys in the class toward me, although we are very familiar with, but my heart still went pit-a-pat does not stop.I crustily skin of head go past.A boy saw me at the same time, eyes immediately fell on my red shoes, then, smile to me: "your shoes are very nice!"

Thank you.I am a lady smile.In the smile, we pass by. Daffodile Heels Christian Louboutin Platform Suede Peach -Pink Pumps 160mm

At the foot of the pain disappeared in praise.I looked up at the sky, feel the sky is blue, white clouds gently and clinking, the birds sing very mildly Qingli, even around those who turn a blind eye to the dilapidated buildings, in my eyes have become lovely.The original heavy footsteps suddenly become light, the joy full of my body, I stood on tiptoe, and red shoes in the breeze to rotate together, dancing......

Back home, I put on the old pair of shoes.From then on, I never crossed the red shoes, often in a dream to see it dance.Perhaps, after a clear day; or, in a twinkling stars on the deep blue sky, I will think of that afternoon at the age of 18, her beautiful red high-heeled shoes to my pain and happiness.Perhaps, after thinking, I will quietly smile, or quietly cry......


No comments:

Post a Comment